October 15, 2010

LOTD: Into a Frenzy with just bitten



I've been testing out some of the Just bitten lipstain colors from Revlon this week. Excited about their color pay off and saturation, but by the end of lunch I looked like half my lipstick was blotchy and the other half was no where to be seen. I will do further testing before I issue my formal review, but it looked GREAT in these photos!

On another note, I am having a love affair with Grand Entrance eyeshadow from MAC. Sad story is that it was a limited edition color with the Starflash collection, but it's a soft wash of pinky cream which gives the effect of soft candlelight on your eyelids. Gorgeous!


Lips:
Revlon Just bitten lip stain in Frenzy
Chanel glossimer in Mirage

Eyes:
MAC Grand Entrance e/s
Wet and Wild color icon palette in Vanity
Lorac Front of the Line Proiquid liner pen in brown
Covergirl Volumeblast mascara in very black

Face:
MAC longwear concealer on NW15
MAC Studio fix powder in N4
Hang Loose mineral blush

No comments:

Post a Comment