August 3, 2012

Oh the PERFECT red lip...



The perfect red lip is a seriously powerful thing.

While watching the movie Burlesque, with Cher and Christina Aguilera, I became overwhelmingly inspired by the striking red lips and glitter lids.  If you haven't seen Burlesque, you MUST check it out.  The makeup and costume alone overshadow the possibly corny plot lines.  And the music?  To die for.

Makeup Lighting:

 Daylight:


No lighting, flash only:

To create this lip look I used the following products:

MAC Lipliner in Cherry
MAC Lipliner in Auburn
Red Eyeshadow from any palette (I used a cheap 88 color palette)

I think the most surprising thing about this red lip is that it's a matte texture, using non-matte products.  For long wear lip looks, it's a great pro tip to use a powder product to really "set" the look for extended wear.

Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in 1.0
MAC Studio Fix powder in N3
MUFE Contour in #2
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscape (highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Reflects Gold pigment (lid)

Smashbox Linen (browbone)
Smashbox eyeshadow Dusk/Sable mixed (crease)
Smashbox brown cream liner
L'Oreal Full Definition Mascara in Very Black

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! You look very sultry and I love the contour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like your lips round my cock looking up into my eyes while you stroke my balls, and I shot my load into your mouth and you suck my erection drinking my spunk which you swallow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see your face emotionless as you straddle me, with my erect bare cock inside your pussy and I feel inside you with my manhood, and then I shoot my spunk inside your pussy

    ReplyDelete