February 7, 2012

My favorite part of having "girl time" is being able to play with, talk about, and test out makeup.  My friends are endlessly patient with my love of trying new things and often end up being my "test subjects" for new looks.

This weekend I was able to try out an Amber Look on my friend Christine; full list of products after the jump!

Before:



After:



Face:
MUFE HD Foundation in #118
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Light Medium and Medium Dark
MUFE Bronzer/Highlight duo in #2

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla Pigment (inner corner)
MAC Brule (browbone)
MAC Amber Lights (lid)
MAC Cork (outer corner, crease)
MAC Espresso (Outer V)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Cheeks:
MAC True Romantic
Eve Pearl Highlighter Trio

Lips:
MAC Cosmo
MAC Lovelorn (center bottom lip)

No comments:

Post a Comment