February 16, 2012

Pinch Me Peach Tutorial


















I've been pushing my boundaries lately, and the boundaries of my collection, by trying out the multi-purpose options that products provide.  For example, did you know that a blush can be used as a blusher, eye shadow and lip color?  One product, 100s of uses. 

For today's tutorial, I use two Illamasqua blushers to create a peach sunset inspired look.  Check out more photos after the jump!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UP54YKlAEww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>

To create this look I used the following products:



Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer
L'Oreal Visible Lift in Classic Ivory
NARS Albatross highlighter
MAC Trimmed in Pink Lipliner
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait


Illamasqua Blusher in Hussy
Illamasqua Blusher in Lover
MAC Shroom
MAC All That Glitters
Stila Smudgestick in Stingray
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Waterproof black







1 comment:

  1. I love that you have tagged these pictures hussy, as I know you would love me to shag you and fill you with my cum. I bet you would let me fuck you up your arse and cum inside as well

    ReplyDelete