September 7, 2010

Stuck to you, just like glue...




Well, maybe not QUITE like glue.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation is my ultimate go to for long wear foundation which looks fabu from beginning to end.

Double Wear is a medium to full coverage liquid foundation which touts 12 hours or more of long lasting, complexion perfecting coverage. I will have to feed into their advertising scheme, this stuff lasts and lasts.

My favorite application is with a foundation brush, spritzed with MAC Fix+, and buffed into the skin. The fix+ tends to make it apply a tad more sheer than fingers or a sponge, and hours later my face still looks matte and even. Double Wear photographs beautifully and is a cult favorite for weddings and special events.

Price isn't too bad at 34.00 for a 1 oz bottle. Small enough to carry on a plane, that's always a plus in my book. And you don't need much of this foundation to cover a whole face, so it will last ya.

Even better is that it was a 2010 Total Beauty nominee for Best Foundation which means I'm not just the crazy cat lady in love with Estee Lauder. It's a favorite of the masses too! But don't take my word for it, check out the Estee Lauder counter for a foundation that will stick with you through your longest day. Be sure to tell me what you think! Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment