September 2, 2010

Glow Baby Glow....








Nars Sheer Glow comes is as my number two favorite foundation. It's sheer enough to not feel like you're caking on product, but it gives you this inner glow that helps anyone to exude confidence.

Nars Sheer Glow is a light to medium coverage foundation that applies smooth and seemingly sinks right into your skin. It's a "My Skin But Better" foundation in my life. I can slather it on with my fingers, a brush or a sponge and it looks flawless and chic either way.

Don't be afraid of the word "Glow" in the title. Nars sheer glow, for me, is still a semi-matte foundation. It gives you a little bit of a warm sheen on the higher planes of your face, perfect for highlighting those Angelina cheekbones that we all wish we had right? It doesn't turn into an oil slick throughout the day, and stays even more true to form with a good primer underneath. Right now, I'm loving Cover FX Clear Primer.

Check this one out next time you're at a Nars counter or at Sephora. BUT make sure you get the right color match. I have heard from a couple people that the colors in the middle of the range are really close to each other, and having just one color in the wrong direction has changed the opinion from "meh" to Holy Grail.

Oh and PS, they now sell the pump for the foundation on the NARS website. Previously you'd get a bottle with a screw cap and your only chance of getting a pump was to sweetly bat your eyes at a sales associate. Flirt no more! for 6.00 that pump can be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment