January 27, 2012

Urban Decay Peversion and Demolition: Comparision and Swatches

Urban Decay has recently released two matte, richly pigmented, 24/7 eyeliner pencils to their permanent collection. Please see the comparison swatches to the existing brown and black in their line-up below:

Left: Demolition (new) vs. Bourbon


Left: Perversion (new) vs Zero




















These new additions to the Urban Decay 24/7 lineup and much darker and more pigmented than their predecessors. 

Perversion reminds me of a MAC Smolder pencil, minus the irritating smudging.  It has been my go to black since it's release and I have yet to disappoint.

In the case of Demolition, Urban Decay is finally answering my plea for a dark brown with NO GLITTER (hooray!).  While I have had Bourbon in my collection for a while, I find that it's bronze look can sometimes make my eyes seem red or irritated and the glitter isn't always what I'm looking for.  I, for one, am very glad to add Demolition to the pack!

My new wish for Urban Decay is to make their special release Baked pencil permanent.  It's genius on the lower lash!

What do you think - will you be checking these guys out?


No comments:

Post a Comment